The 10th UK China Economic and Financial Dialogue (EFD)
(Energy, Built Environment & Technology)
On June 17, 2019, Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua and British Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond co-chaired the 10th China-UK Economic and Financial Dialogue in London. The Tenth Dialogue has made extensive and positive progress in the areas of macroeconomic policy, trade, investment, finance, industrial strategy, the “Belt and Road” Initiative and third-party market cooperation, the two sides reached a series of a new consensus on deepening economic and financial cooperation.
Several developments and cooperation between UK and China about Energy & Built Environment were settled in the 10th China-UK Economic and Financial Dialogue.
(1) UK engineering consultancy company Arup and Shanghai Urban Construction Design & Research Institute (SUCDRI) announced the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to cooperate on future urban infrastructure projects. The MoU follows a recently successful joint bid by the two organizations for the Shanghai Central Urban Area Drainage Masterplan project from Shanghai’s municipal government.
(2) China National Petroleum Corporation and its joint venture partner, INEOS Group, will invest in steam and electricity for a new energy project at the Grangemouth facility. The new plan will initiate operation in 2022.
(3) Hayward Tylor (HT) have signed an MoU agreement with Shinhoo Canned Motor Pumps (SH) to supply pumps for the energy and chemical industry.
(4) Innovative Physics Limited (IPL) have signed a cooperation framework agreement with CNNC Environmental Protection Co. (CEPC).
(5) Micro focus, one of the UK's largest listed technology companies, announced a series of cooperation agreements with the Chinese company H3C, marking its further expansion into the Chinese market.
The facts that increasing amounts of effectuated official cooperation between the UK and China prove the abundant mutual benefits from UK-China collaboration. As a cross-border platform connecting European technology startups and SMEs with the Chinese market, CENTI (China-Europe Networks of technology and Innovation) provides advisory services, operation solutions and community & Ecosystem for global investors, governments and tech enthusiasts to help companies with their Fundraising, Market expansion, Property management (innovation spaces, incubators).
In addition, On the 8th of January 2019, CENTI announced a new strategic partnership with China International Engineering Consulting Corporation (CIECC) for the huge potential market in the technology and innovation sectors between Europe and China. As the overseas representative of CIECC, CENTI Group has been seeking to create business collaborations bridging the east and west.
With the various cross-border sources and networks that CENTI possess, we will aid you in the transcontinental business expansion and connection.
CENTI Group (China-Europe Networks of technology and Innovation) is a cross-border platform connecting European technology start-ups and SMEs with the Chinese market. We work with investors, governments and tech enthusiasts around the world to help companies with their Fundraising, Market Expansion, Property Management (innovation spaces, incubators). Through our core services, we have created one of the largest ecosystem/network between Europe and China (and greater Asia) that is now facilitating the transfer of technology, ideas, and talent between the continents.
If you want to know more information about Chinese big corporates and Chinese market, please contact us (email@example.com) and join CENTI MEMBERSHIP for more benefits.